Why use Consultants?
binäre optionen absichern de strategie • Consultants have expertise that people in an organisation don’t have (or don’t have to the same degree of competency)
• Consultants have methodologies that people in the organisation don’t have – i.e. they don’t have to re-invent the wheel every time
• Business outcomes can be achieved more quickly – because consultants can be applied as a dedicated resource to solve business problems, rather than expecting people within the organisation to undertake project work in addition to “doing their day jobs”
• Better business outcomes can be achieved
• To minimise business risk – i.e. some business initiatives (e.g. introducing a new ERP system) can be potentially such a high-risk that it is safer to bring in additional or complementary expertise to mitigate that risk
• SCSA is a leading Perth-based professional services firm, specialising in supply chain and logistics, and project management. Our consulting team has the experience and skill set to value-add to our clients’ businesses to – support projects; improve operational performance; reduce risk; and optimise their supply chain.
follow We take great pride in working collaboratively with our clients to achieve high-quality, value-add outcomes.
Who is Supply Chain Services Australia (SCSA)?
source url Supply Chain Services Australia has performed over 400 consulting assignments since 2006. In 2008 SCSA merged with DC Logistics, which had provided logistics consulting expertise to clients since 1995.
enter SCSA is Australia’s premier supply chain and logistics consultancy and recruitment agency providing solutions for supply chain management, logistics management, inventory management and warehouse designs across mining, oil and gas, retail, manufacturing and public sector industries.
source site Supply chain Services Australia consultants design and apply supply chain and logistics strategy and resources to create or improve people, process, technology and facilities capabilities. SCSA’s warehouse design services focus on warehouse design, layout and fit out to match business demand characteristics with warehouse operations capability.
Our Executive Director is:
follow site John Holmes
Our longest serving and most senior consultants include:
forex bank öppettider kalmar Avi Olender Sue Findlay
top binary option sites Steve MacPherson
http://sybillian.com/?odsapo=forex-leads-free&659=69 We are very proud of our team of consultants who are elite in their respective fields.
John Holmes founded and operated DC Logistics until 2008. John has provided specialist supply chain/logistics consultancy and project management services in Australia and New Zealand for the past 20 years to many clients across a wide variety of industry sectors. John’s consultancy role followed a highly successful career in operational management at a senior level in the food industry, prior to that he held a range of management accounting and cost accounting positions.
John was the first life member of the Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia in WA. John has very strong expertise in the development of new operational facilities, including the areas of – feasibility studies, site selection, building concept design, materials handling system design, process design, tender issue & assessment, contract negotiations, contract management, and project management.
John has the following Qualifications: Bachelor of Business, Graduate Certificate in Effective Logistics. Relevant Experience: 45 years Business, Project Management, Logistics.
Steve MacPherson co-founded Supply Chain Services Australia in 2006.
Steve was formerly CEO of a $100m p.a. wholesale hardware business, and had a number of other roles in General and Logistics Management after retiring as a senior Military Logistics Officer.
Active in the profession, Steve is a Life Member and former Chairman, National President and State President of the Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia, Australia’s only member run professional association for supply chain and logistics. Steve is also a member of the Advisory Board of the CBS School of Information Systems (and supply chain and logistics) and has also been active as an occasional Lecturer and adviser on supply chain and logistics courses and research for a number of years.
Steve has a Masters in Business and Graduate Diplomas in Management Studies, Strategic Studies and Integrated Logistics as well as a Corporate Directors Diploma. He is a Certified Professional Logistician and a Certified Logistics and Supply Professional (Asia-Pacific).